Senior Financial Analyst
4 days ago
YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
The Senior Financial Analyst is a business partner to support and enable the management and production team to make data driven choices and decisions on the projects through financial insights and analysis. The role will be assisting projects to make financial decision through budget preparation, reporting, financial analysis, and business support. He/She will be facilitating effective collaboration with all stakeholders at projects, studio, collaboration studios and HQ.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Prepare project budgets and monthly forecasts;
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (staffing, activity costs, actuals, forecast);
- Monitor and challenge projects’ budgets and ensure the projects’ spending are within the budget;
- Build and maintain dashboards on financial status and risks;
- Provide analysis and recommendations to optimize costs and improve financial performance;
- Demonstrated initiative to engage with business stakeholders in making recommendations for financial/business process and tool improvement;
- Conduct regular meetings with producers and executives to communicate finance vision;
- Manage and maintain staffing tools;
- Consolidate and prepare projects’ P&L;
- Prepare finance dashboard for Production’s major updates to HQ;
- Conduct business studies on historical performance, conduct benchmarking, develop financial models, identify trends.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in finance or accounting);
- Years of relevant financial analysis in project controlling and management reporting experience;
- Self-driven contributor who takes on a hands-on and inquisitive approach in data analytics and recommendations for financial/business process and tool improvement;
- Resilient and able to adapt quickly to address changes and issues with minimal supervision;
- Good communication skills (spoken and written), presentation skill and good interpersonal skills to influence and business partner effectively with the key stakeholders;
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines;
- Ability to drive, motivate and have team spirit, passion for gaming;
- Fluency in English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint software, exposure to Power Business Intelligence tool, and demonstrated record in learning/deploying IT tools.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.