Senior Financial Analyst
12 days ago
Job Title: Senior Finance Analyst
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Marketing, Commercial and Positive Play (MCP) Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team supports EA’s business in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America across all product lines and channels. Key business partners to the group include Demand Planning, Analytics, Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams.
While our group is tasked with managing the traditional FP&A activities, the key objective is to maximize overall profitability of the business and provide decision making support to the business.
The role is to be based in one of the European hubs of Geneva, Lyon or Guildford and you will be part of the Commercial FP&A Corporate team, reporting into the Senior Finance Manager based in Geneva, Switzerland. The primary responsibility of this position will be the tracking, consolidation, validation and reporting to our Commercial leadership of our Global Revenues, ranging from weekly updates to monthly / quarterly re-forecasting refreshes.
What a Senior Finance Analyst does at EA:
- Forecasting and Planning – issuing forecast guidance to revenue teams, communicating focus areas, expectations and timelines. Monitoring and pro-actively managing against this guidance through the forecast process
- Tracking Performance. Weekly consolidation of current year revenue performance, using diverse inputs and liaising with global teams to validate results. Keeping a regular pulse on the business to understand and communicate risks and opportunities.
- Business partnering – support effective decision-making by providing financial insights and assessments of commercial initiatives
- Reporting - Ensure accurate and timely communication of key financial metrics to business partners.
- FP&A support: Provide an ongoing support to our FP&A teams, aligning knowledge and driving efficiencies across the global group.
The next EA Senior Finance Analyst also needs:
- Bachelor’s degree with +3 years of experience within an accounting and FP&A
- Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA / equivalent preferable
- Fluency in English
- Skilled user of financial planning and reporting applications (Anaplan / Power BI)
- Demonstrated high performance in prior roles
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communication skills that enables clear and concise communication to all levels of management
- Appreciation for data integrity, process definition and organisational alignment
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Flexibility to handle multiple and sometimes competing priorities and to connect with US based partners.
- Passionate and enthusiastic to drive results
- Team Player
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Game & digital download credit
- Pension scheme
- Stock plans
- 22 days of annual leave
We thought you might also want to know:
- EA’s International headquarters are situated at the centre of Geneva.
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.