This job might no longer be available.
Senior Financial Analyst - Studio
20 days ago
Reporting to the Finance team of our San Francisco, Atlanta and Osaka studios, the Sr. Financial Analyst acts as an advisor to the managers of the production services departments in the preparation and monitoring of annual budgets. They will be responsible for providing budget analysis, performance indicators and directional information for decision making.
What you’ll do
- Lead the forecasting and planning of the San Francisco, Atlanta and Osaka Studios
- Work closely with the Executive Producer to understand key drivers, risks and opportunities, and underlying planning assumptions
- Assist with the build of the 5-year Strategic Plan
- Build and maintain dynamic studio and game financial models. Assist in investment analysis
- Prepare ad hoc analysis - Deliver analyses which enable management to make informed decisions and support the analyses with metrics, variance explanations, root causes, and opportunities to improve performance.
- Track R&D expenses and headcount resource planning
- Provide monthly reporting and variance analysis of Studios and individual projects
- Act as liaison with Corporate HQ regarding Studio investments and P&L
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a budget analyst/management controller position.
- Creative and strategic mind demonstrating strong analytical and synthesis skills, particularly in financial simulation/modeling
- Action-oriented who can visualize solutions and execute them effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially with top management
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports.
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Reconciliation of information from different systems.
- Proactive, rigorous, sense of initiative and judgment
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Very good knowledge of Excel
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.