Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A), Greater China
15 days ago
As a rapid-growing industry leader, Unity China relies on FP&A team to coordinate, roll up, and balance initiatives across its multiple businesses, and to provide its executives with data-driven decision support.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner closely with Greater China's senior management team to incorporate business knowledge into financial outlook, budgeting, annual planning etc.
- Improve existing financial models to forecast financial performance for our different lines of business, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Involve in month end closing process, prepare monthly reporting package and provide useful insights and recommendations to business leaders.
- Continually drive revenue growth and margin & profitability improvements.
- Assist with ad hoc analytical projects that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance/Accounting/Economics or similar quantitative & analytical degrees
- Proven record of experiences in business finance partner, FP&A or business operation related roles; preferably in the internet or software industry.
- Sophisticated skills to excel and deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment with limited step-by-step direction. Highly self-motivated and be able to work under pressures.
- Excellent Excel knowledges
- Strong business acumen, effective interpersonal skills, ability to connect, influence cross functional partners.
You might also have
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems like Workday, Salesforce etc.
- Embracing change: adopting a ‘growth mindset’ to experiment, learn from mistakes and continuously improve.
- Big4 experience will be a plus
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.