Senior Financial Analyst - Brazil
15 days ago
THIS IS A ON-SITE (NON-REMOTE) POSITION
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Brazil (please apply with the English resume)
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Finance Analyst to join our team at PTW, a leading gaming services company. In this role, you will be responsible for financial analysis, reporting, and forecasting to support our multinational team and enhance decision-making processes, this position could potentially grow into the manager level over time. If you are a detail-oriented finance professional with excellent analytical and communication skills, we encourage you to apply.
- Utilize strong financial and accounting knowledge to support stakeholders at various professional levels.
- Effectively gather, organize, and manipulate data to facilitate team collaboration.
- Demonstrate strong written skills to create informative briefs for senior managers.
- Someone with strong accounting and closing experience who can communicate with local accountants and can assist the entire team across all Lines of Businesses.
- Anticipate data needs and proactively seek additional information to support follow-up questions.
- Communicate confidently with international senior-level stakeholders and escalate issues as necessary.
- Prepare monthly, weekly, and annual financial reports.
- Conduct financial forecasting, reporting, and analysis of operational metrics.
- Perform variance analysis, identify trends, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Collaborate with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluate financial performance against plans and forecasts.
- Manage key financial measurements such as revenue, gross profit, expenses, and profit.
- Advise on cost reduction techniques, including reporting automation and structural improvements.
- Assist in annual budget preparation and rolling monthly forecasts.
- Maintain the confidentiality of financial and payroll information.
- Stay updated on trends and methodologies in management accounting and reporting.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including standard and ad-hoc reporting tools.
- Collaborate with peers and stakeholders to contribute innovative ideas for the organization.
- Enhance productivity by developing automated reporting and forecasting tools.
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel is essential, and knowledge of Macros, SQL queries, and MS Access is advantageous
Competitive base salary and local benefits
Who we are:
PTW is a boutique games services company that provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is known industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Basically, anywhere in the world, any platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives of more players.
In summary, we connect and bring fun to the world.
Welcome to PTW, Family of Brands
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.