Senior Finance Analyst, Corporate
San Francisco, CA, United States
5 days ago
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to be a part of the Corporate FP&A Team. The role requires a thorough understanding of financial reporting, including financial statements and financial performance metrics. The ideal candidate must also have strong knowledge of and experience using finance systems and expected to own FP&A’s cloud based finance systems. Financial Analyst will also be directly involved in the coordination of the various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts, and monthly outlooks). Strong attention to detail and an ability to set and meet tight deadlines will be important for the success in this role.
- Support planning processes across all functions and departments driving appropriate coordination, education, reporting, and analysis
- As part of Corporate FP&A, provide operational support for the FP&A cloud based finance systems and collaborate with other FP&A team members to optimize the process in the system as well as work with IT/Systems resources to resolve critical pain points and drive new feature enablement
- Scrub through monthly financials/headcount reports and work with Accounting and HR to reconcile discrepancies in data.
- Support the preparation of financial reports for internal and external audiences
- Continuously identify opportunities for improvement in financial processes and tools
- Perform regular audits and internal reviews to ensure data integrity between internal systems
- Find broken things and fix them, while deepening your understanding of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with 2+ years of relevant experience as an FP&A Analyst
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Meticulous and keen eye for details
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience with finance systems - Netsuite, Adaptive Insights
- Ability to partner cross-functionally, through strong relationship building, influencing, negotiating, and communication skills, with all levels of management
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.