Senior FX Artist - Unreal Engine (m/f/d)
5 months ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Senior VFX Artist - Unreal Engine (m/f/d)
- Create the highest quality real-time visual effects for characters, props and environments, both in appearance and performance, while adhering to the project’s artistic vision
- Implement all work using Unreal and related tools
- Troubleshoot work and optimization of effects for performance on multiple platforms (PC/VR and mobile/VR)
- Collaborate with the team to collect feedback and iterate on work
- Improve existing special effects processes
- Estimate and deliver tasks on time
- A demo reel that shows significant relevant work
- Minimum 3+ years of VFX development experience
- Minimum 1+ years experience with Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of the UE4 engine tools required to implement VFX in-game, including the creation and use of shaders
- Experience with Maya (or 3ds Max)
- Experience with simulations and physics
- Knowledge of the Unreal Engine material editor
- Proficiency with Photoshop for texture generation
- Understanding of game workflows and pipelines
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong English language skills
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.