Senior External Development Producer
8 days ago
“Become part of a specialized group overseeing externally produced game projects“
Guerrilla is looking for an experienced game producer to oversee and manage externally produced game projects. You will look at projects holistically and monitor project progress across all disciplines, report on progress and flag risks. In addition you will work with Sony Publishing to plan the go to market strategy.
Are you an elegant communicator with hands-on experience running external game development projects and deep knowledge of game dev processes? Apply if you are!
What you will do
- Partner with external development teams to ensure game projects run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, from concept to completion on time at a high quality;
- Work with the internal Guerrilla production team to ensure dependencies are tracked effectively and transparently together with other internal studio project commitments;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and dependencies in the projects, dealing with a large number of different teams (and different dynamics);
- Maintain holistic project schedules and status reports, dealing with possible risks and inevitable changes/alterations to original planning before they impact the schedule or overall end result;
- Efficient scheduling and running of meetings in collaboration with external production teams, assessing all prior requirements and ensuring goals are clear and followed up on;
- Managing the relationship with SIE Publishing to support and collaborate with the go to market strategy, as well as take part in marketing and PR activities;
- Ensure effective quality control and project review processes are in place and evolve as projects are developed,
- Openly and regularly contribute ideas on how Guerrilla can improve its collaboration with external teams.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years experience working as a producer within internal development teams, as well as working with a publisher, with ability to keep full project overview;
- Good understanding of the game development process and of the techniques of production, design, art, programming, audio, and QA
- You have experience in structured project management methods (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Problem-solver with good analytical and project management skills;
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, bringing different cultures and dynamics together, creating a productive and healthy project environment;
- Self-starter who approaches challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution;
- Strong ability to manage stakeholders, communicating with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders, within your team, inside Guerrilla and with any external partners;
- You’re fluent in English and possess strong communication skills;
- Within commuting distance, or willing to relocate, to our studio in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- You have extensive knowledge of Horizon Zero Dawn
- You can give us concrete examples of how you’ve been able to innovate in your previous roles
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you. You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and please know we like a good Motivation or Cover Letter!