Senior Experience Designer
8 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
Capital Games is looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join our team building new features for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, a top grossing mobile game and the most successful Star Wars game ever released.
At Capital Games, we create excellent player experiences on mobile. You'll craft user interfaces that influence every level of the product, and you'll be an advocate for the player experience. You'll collaborate across multiple disciplines and apply your creativity to new features in the game.
You will report to the Sr Experience Designer.
What You'll Do
- Partner with product and game design as vision holder for new features
- Work with engineers to ensure your designs are flexible and efficient from a technical perspective
- Design and refine concepts, wireframes, and prototypes; set clear experiential goals and use research along with team feedback to reach the best result
- Build awareness of UX standards and help improve UX design workflows
- Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship, accessibility, and usability
What You'll Need
- Proficiency in design and collaboration tools such as Miro, Figma, and After Effects
- Experience creating and conducting usability tests and providing analysis based on observations
- Proficiency working with and extending existing design systems
- A portfolio of games, projects, or other digital experiences
- Familiarity with Unity or other game engines to implement UI
- Familiarity with mobile games
- Familiarity with the character collector RPG genre
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.