Senior Experience Designer - FIFA
10 days ago
We are EA Sports
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Challenge Ahead:
We’re looking for a Visual Designer who will embrace our culture and share your hard earned expertise to create a great experience for our players. You are an artist and a designer who values interaction design and prioritizes the player experience above everything else, with a wide skillset including strong typography and layout, color theory and branding.
What you will do as a Visual Designer:
- Create game menus, HUD elements, in-world graphic design, logos, iconography systems, and motion graphics.
- Work with the Lead UI Designer and other departments such as game design, code, audio, and animation to create beautiful looking UI and graphic design elements that compliment what the team is creating.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years experience as a UI Designer, Visual Designer or Graphic Designer. Shipped AAA game/s preferred but open to relevant level of experience outside of games.
- Well-rounded portfolio showcasing your work. Portfolio should show quality, taste, and an eye for modern, creative, and aesthetically appealing graphic design work.
- Experience designing menus, user interfaces, logos, or other visual displays for games, movies, or websites , etc .
- Experience in graphic design and 2D art skills.
- Experience with illustrator and good knowledge of vector art.
Nice to have:
- Passion and experience in motion graphics and UI animation.
- Passion for making and playing games.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great benefits and compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Are you ready to join the game?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.