Senior Executive - Growth
11 days ago
We are on the hunt for a seasoned Business Development Executive who can identify business opportunities, develop relationships, assist us in creating a sales pipeline, and closing deals.
You will work towards generating business for our existing video game data services as well as identifying and targeting leads for our upcoming family of industry-defining SaaS products. If you are a BD expert who has an eye for identifying opportunities and executing on them, this job is right for you.
We at Gameopedia aim to revolutionize the video game industry by creating unprecedented, personalized experiences on popular gaming platforms across the globe. You will join a talented global team that is developing industry-disrupting products and services that achieve and eventually surpass this vision.
How you will make an impact
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers within the gaming industry across major target markets (EU & NA)
- Proactively identify new opportunities for our Data Services as well as assist in creating a pipeline for our upcoming SaaS product
- Coordinate with the Marketing team in creating market strategies by researching potential business opportunities, prospects, and evolving gaming trends
- Work closely with the Data Operations team to get a deeper understanding of our services and use cases, and hone our pitch to prospects
- Take ownership of planned business development activities for Gameopedia
- Conducting market research to identify competitor offerings and new reach out channels
- Ideating, developing, and executing plans to target, acquire, and convert prospects
- Streamlining communication and processes for outbound reach outs
- Work with marketing team on creating targeted communications for customer touch points
- Identify and help create custom services/products that could solve problems for companies in the gaming ecosystem
- Manage the entire life cycle of a prospect, including assisting in closing deals
- Manage and track leads, contacts, and companies in CRM
What you need to succeed
- 3-5 years of experience in working for an IT/SaaS company in a similar role
- Experience working and interacting with senior management of international clients
- Willing to take ownership of planned Business Development activities
- You can identify, connect with, and qualify prospects
- Well-versed with lead nurturing and account management strategies
- You are street-smart, quick on the feet, creative, and have excellent communication skills
- You’re growth-focused, goal-oriented, and have worked as an individual contributor
- You’re a team-player, go-getter, and willing to exemplify the Gameopedia culture
- Have a big interest in identifying and helping create custom products/services that could solve problems for companies in the video gaming ecosystem
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in any field. An MBA is a plus.
- Recruiter screening
- Technical round
- Assignment review
- Chat – Head of Ops/ CEO
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Casual dress code
- Work closely with the executive team
- Fast-paced collaborative work environment
- Hybrid work environment