Senior Events Manager
Novato CA US
11 days ago
SENIOR EVENTS MANAGER
Who We Are:
Have you ever dreamed of working at one of the world’s biggest video game publishers? Do you have a passion for marketing, entertainment and events? Do you desire a fast-paced, team-oriented, multi-faceted work environment, where every day is never the same, you get to do cool things, and your opinion matters, with a great work/life balance? If so, we would love to meet you!
2K publishes some of the most popular video games on the planet including Borderlands, BioShock, Mafia, NBA 2K, WWE 2K, XCOM and Sid Meier’s Civilization. The Marketing team is comprised of experienced professionals who are passionate about these games and work together to create innovative campaigns.
What We Need:
2K is looking for a seasoned Senior Events Manager to join our team and work across multiple labels and global and international teams. In this role you will be responsible for creating and producing brand experiences that excite our biggest fans, celebrate our community and appeal to new players worldwide. This role interacts with multiple teams within 2K so adaptability, a can-do attitude and strong drive to get things done is imperative.
What You Will Do:
The Senior Events Manager is responsible for the planning and end to end production of all events.
- Ensuring a strategic fit with the overall campaign/s
- Robust planning and execution
- Driving event consistency
- Securing internal stakeholder alignment and budget management
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- You have a minimum of 8 years consistent event experience and hold a bachelor’s degree
- You have a proven track record of successfully producing a range of events ranging from small grassroots executions to complex multi-day media and consumer experiences
- You have exceptional attention to detail, are passionate about engaging and delighting our fans and are driven to innovate
- Your ability to adapt to different working cultures and styles as well as an open, friendly and proactive communication will ensure you are successful working with different stakeholders
- You are a highly collaborative and motivating team player who is not shy to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- You have a deep understanding of event production and can identify and mitigate risks with robust and detailed planning
- During the busy event season travel is required
Note: There may be additional events that arise due to business needs so this list is subject to updates