Senior Environment Concept Artist
16 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for an experienced and talented Senior Environment Concept Artist who is ready to work on cutting-edge concepts for Cyberpunk 2077.
- Creating high quality, visually appealing game concept art.
- Attending reviews, taking feedback and iterating on concepts if needed.
- Exchanging artistic directions.
- Collaborating closely with Artists, Designers, Story, Art Directors, sub-team Leads and getting artistic direction as well as support from them.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- A minimum of 5 years experience (game development industry or other).
- Working experience in a wide variety of styles but also ability to work within an established genre.
- Excellent knowledge of cyberpunk genre, novels, movies and comic books.
- Excellent concept art skills.
- Solid foundation in traditional art, such as figure drawing, character and costume design, industrial design, painting and illustration.
- An eye for perspective, color, lighting and atmosphere.
- Strong understanding of composition and form.
- Creativity and innovation in creating concept designs.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Readiness to take responsibility for the projects.
- Openness for constant feedback and sharing knowledge with other concept artists.
(Depending on candidate's preference, this position might be located in Wroclaw studio).
Artists should include portfolio to their application.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.