Senior Environment Concept Artist II
11 days ago
Finding great talent and supporting our studios to be the best place for people to make an impact is central to our philosophy. This is the principle behind our newly formed Seattle Studio focusing on open-world action-adventure games and pioneering next-generation emergent storytelling. Join us to pursue your passion to build unique, groundbreaking, and inclusive games that empower players to create incredible stories of heroic adventure. Become a foundational part of respectful and diverse team as we are looking for a Senior Environment Concept Artist II to join our team.
Reporting to the Principal Art Director you will help establish the look and feel of the environment for studio projects. You enjoy working with artists, designers, writers, characters artists, and animators to bring characters to life for a diverse set of players around the world. The Senior Environment Concept Artist will combine foundational art skills with an ability to use modern 2D and 3D concept development applications.
- Create environment designs for the look and feel of the game.
- Research and gather necessary reference materials to guarantee a foundation of real-world principles is applied to environment development process.
- Produce supporting style sheets/material callouts that provide clarity to content creators.
- Work with the Art and Creative Direction leadership to ensure that concept art maintains coherence with product creative goals.
- Minimum 7 years' experience as a concept artist in the entertainment and video game industry.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your concept art skills.
We encourage you to apply, even if you don't match every qualification listed above. Let us know why this role appeals to you, why you will be great, what unique perspectives you will bring, and which requirements will challenge you to grow.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.