Senior Environment Artist
1 year ago
PUBG Corporation seeks a senior environment artist to take on a co-leadership role in creating exceptional assets and environments at our Madison, WI office. We are a small, multi-disciplinary team creating map and game content for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, including our latest mini-royale offering "Sanhok".
- Create beautiful, functional, and optimal assets and environment art for our levels
- Define and develop asset lists based on art direction and budgetary limits
- Collaborate effectively with art direction and design to preserve their vision, from grey blocks to completion
- Use your experience to find creative and technically-sound ways to raise the quality of our art and workflows
- Work effectively with all members of the team, sharing development knowledge and developing best practices, and mentoring more junior developers.
- Six (6) or more years of demonstrated experience creating game-ready assets
- Extensive knowledge of 3dsMax or Maya and Substance Painter and Designer
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with Zbrush, SpeedTree, Marvelous Designer, or World Machine is a plus
- Deep understanding of composition, color theory and lighting.
- Great knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Ability to take direction well and provide constructive and well-articulated feedback to improve art quality
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive amount of Paid Time Off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Video Game Budget of $300/year
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking downtown Madison, WI
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and events throughout the year
Please send a copy of your resume and a link to a portfolio website of your professional work. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.