Senior Environment Artist
12 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented artist to join our Environment Art team in Warsaw to work on AAA games. As a Senior Environment Artist you will be in charge of creating breathtaking worlds for upcoming projects that millions of players will dive into. Sounds interesting? Send us your cv and portfolio!
- Participating in the creation of concepts and plans for locations/levels.
- Creating textures through the use of various tools and middleware.
- Cooperating with the tech art team, setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible quality.
- Creating immersive lighting & environmental effects.
- Cooperating effectively with Level Designers, Concept Artists and everyone involved in creating locations.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Putting finishing touches on locations and cutscenes with existing meshes and decals.
- Giving feedback to peers.
- Being a knowledge base for other artists.
- Min. 6 years of experience in the video games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, Blender etc.) and Photoshop.
- Great sense of scale, proportions and composition.
- Good knowledge about colour theory and basic lighting techniques.
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages is a plus (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
- Passion for games.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.