Senior Environment Artist - Unannounced Project
Austin, Texas, United States of America
4 months ago
Dimensional Ink Games is building teams as diverse as our ideas.
- Reinvent Memorable locations from world class, iconic IP on a new unannounced project!
- Craft a Wide Variety of detailed locations and POIs
- Define a modern pipeline for repurposing assets
- Collaborate with Art Director, Tech artist and game design
Leader In Craft
- Modern Tools/Techniques: Comfortable in a variety of tools such as Maya, Z-Brush, 3D coat, Substance etc. Insight for when to use which for tool for the right effect
- Composition: skilled at leading the players eye, utilizing visual hierarchies and strong instinct on where to let the player’s eye rest
- Architecture: Knowledgeable in a wide variety of architectural styles (Vernacular, Romanesque, Googie etc.)
- Lighting: Experienced setting up realtime lighting
- Engine: Well versed in Unreal 4
- Real-time Performance: skilled at making environments performant
- Craft standards: Establish and maintain team standards
- End result: Must be able to pull all the above into a compelling end result that enhances game for players in an immersive experience.
- Innovative Ownership: Be an owner, build owners
We know that to succeed means to fail but fail wisely and come back better. Don’t do something just because it’s always been done that way. Be open to learning from all sources and be willing to teach all. Work smart and pursue your craft with passion.
- Empathy: Walk in their shoes
We take the time to see from the perspectives of our team members and our players. We care deeply, behave positively, and communicate candidly. Emotional intelligence allows our team to act with respect and appreciate each another (and ourselves).
- Collaboration: See the best idea, not have the best idea
We are better together than by ourselves, so we know that a great idea can come from anywhere. We are committed to hiring the best-fitting team members who amplify our craftsmanship and inspire us all to grow.
- Honesty/Humility: Integrity matters
We have the self-reflection to hold ourselves accountable and support those who also hold themselves accountable. Be transparent to build trust and a team that is empowered to be bold and authentic. We trust our team members and their feedback.
Note: *Employment Agencies: Please do not contact this job post with unsolicited services or offers*