Senior Environment Artist (Project 8)
14 days ago
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are highly experienced environment artist, eager to explore new grounds in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our Project 8. In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- being responsible for environment creation in a game – including level construction, sketches, 3D assets, and final look of the scene
- working with engine programmers to create/improve tools, technologies and pipelines
- setting up lighting and taking care of post-production process
- working closely with a team to achieve defined art direction
at least 5 years on similar position
- professional experience in game development industry
- great knowledge of both technical and artistic side of level setup
- experience in organic modeling (hard surface is also welcome)
good knowledge of ZBrush and modeling programs: 3D Max, Maya, Modo
excellent skills in creating high-poly and low-poly 3D environmental models
creating assets in PBR pipeline
- designing in different art styles
- good understanding of composition and lighting
- ability to work within a team
good knowledge of engines such as Unity, Unreal Engine etc.
Nice to have:
- experience in working with stylized environments
- secondary school or university degree at graphic arts or equivalent
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours and hybrid work model
- training budget and in-office library
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family
- English/Polish classes
- tickets and accommodation for gamedev events
- fresh fruits
- work in modern office near Metro Stadion Narodowy station
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.