This job might no longer be available.
Senior Engineer I
29 days ago
What you'll do
- As part of the game development team, your primary responsibility will be creating slot game prototypes using Unity.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of game design and math.
- Become Proficient with Prototyping Framework.
- Create and iterate quickly on prototypes.
- Ensure optimal performance & quality of prototypes along with timely delivery.
- Take ownership of the project and do task estimation in the form of TDD.
- Perform adequate testing of prototype to ensure that logic and behavior is accurate.
- Communicate with management, team leads regularly and provide status updates.
- Collaborate with team members and assist in creating a healthy work environment.
- Strong experience in Unity 2D.
- Strong ability with C# object-oriented programming language.
- Excellent Debugging Skills using Visual Studio.
- Quick Learner, ability to work independently, strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
What we're looking for
MTech / MCA / BTech degree in Computer Science/IT or related field
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.