Senior Engineer I
9 months ago
• As part of game development team, your primary responsibility will be creating Aristocrat games for multiple channels (Mobile – Android, IOS, Web- Facebook), using in-house developed framework and platform.
• As a technical member, you are expected to help the team clear the roadblocks and develop in-depth understanding of game design, supporting libraries and GDK (game development kit).
• The successful candidate will contribute towards high-quality and timely delivery of games, providing solutions to complex technical problems, knowledge sharing and technical documentation.
• Opportunity for gaining exposure to all facets of Aristocrat’s global business. You will meet great people and build a foundational understanding of the vast, complex, regulated environment in which we thrive.
What you'll do
Your role in our team will require you to:
Participate in the full software development lifecycle of our products including designing, coding, debugging and documenting game.
Develop new games as well as modify existing legacy games ensuring the production of quality products.
Code, test and document game software to specified standards.
Produce project and task estimates, schedules and complete projects on time and within budget.
Perform adequate testing of game software to ensure that logic and syntax are correct and that program results are accurate.
Aid testers and support personnel as needed to identify problems with game software.
Provide feedback regarding development considerations and usability issues concerning game software specifications and implementation.
Conduct software analysis including requirements and software code reviews.
Communicate with management, team leads, and other engineers regarding programming needs and performance.
Perform essential functions of software development by utilizing industry standard tools and equipment.
What we're looking for
4+ Years of Full-stack web development experience with strong working knowledge of object oriented development methodologies.
Strong knowledge of promises, either native or with third-party libraries
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or related field.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, effective inter-personal skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
Full-stack developer with prior experience in the mobile/web gaming industry a plus.
Knowledge of CI (continuous integration) related tools, working experience of SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Chef, Google Cloud is a plus
Experience of working with product-based companies with Agile Scrum methodologies a plus
What we're looking for
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or related field.