Senior Engineer I / Engineer II
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Engineer I / Engineer II
Summary• We are looking for a technology evangelist who will be responsible for contributing towards digital games development that aligns with Aristocrat’s strategic product roadmap.
• You will be part of the world’s leading Digital Casino games development studio.
• As part of game development team, your primary responsibility will be to develop slot games for Aristocrat's multiple channels using in-house development platform.
• The successful candidate will contribute towards high-quality and timely delivery of games, providing solutions to complex technical problems, knowledge sharing and technical documentation.
• You will get an opportunity to take technical ownership of the modules/features assigned to you.
• You will also be a part of a truly exciting, open, fun yet challenging environment which provides enormous opportunities for professional and personal growth.
What you'll do
We are looking for someone with :-
- Strong knowledge in C++.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented and Design Patterns
- Excellent programming skills along with debugging experience.
- Hands-on experience in SVN or GIT, aware of branching, merging etc.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed team.
- Prior experience in owning components and features in an enterprise grade application.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field with an experience of 2-5 years developing enterprise applications.
- Prior experience in the mobile/web gaming industry is a plus.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.