Senior Engine/Systems Engineer
19 days ago
Created by Monsters. Built for gamers.™
TLM, an Endava company, is a world-class video game company focused on development for some of the biggest games in the industry. Our mission is to break down barriers in the video game industry and make game tech available to all game developers regardless of size.
We are looking for good humans with incredible talent to make great games.
Position Summary: Senior Engine/Systems Engineer
- 100% Remote position & other cool benefits
- Working with an international team on AA or AAA games in a multi-engine studio (Frostbite, Unreal, CryEngine)
- Develop engine systems as well as improve workflows for our development teams on platforms including PC and consoles.
- Be a part of a groundbreaking global game developer and publisher, with a permanently remote team.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits available for full-time employees.
- Design, develop, optimize, and debug engine systems in UE4+, Frostbite or other AAA proprietary engines
- Deploy, evaluate performance, and test on supported game platforms
- Work closely with production, engineering, design, and art teams on technical goals, features, and development
- Contribute to design and roadmap of engine technology.
- Collaborate and co-develop with other engineering teams, as well as participate in code reviews
- Develop, maintain, and optimize the middleware, code, SDKs, internal libraries, and everything in between
- Participate with other departments providing development, documentation, influence strategy and overall direction for games technology through your contributions
- Create and maintain technical documentation from the beginning of a project through completion
- 5+ years developing and optimizing game engine systems
- 2+ shipped AAA console or PC titles with Unreal, Frostbite or other AAA proprietary engines
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Experience with parallel programming and multi-threaded engine systems
- Understanding of computer architecture and memory systems
- Familiarity with current and next console SDKs, Steam, Epic Game Store
- Conversant in PC and Console game development techniques and best practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with common game industry tools & middleware (Unreal Insights, Visual Studio, Unreal Game Sync, Perforce, and platform specific profiling tools)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.