This job might no longer be available.
Senior Director of Growth Analytics
24 days ago
The Senior Director of Growth Analytics is responsible for the data strategy for Mobile Growth, including the technology stack, data flow engineering and maintenance, reporting and AI/ML algorithms that optimize our user acquisition spend across EA’s Mobile franchises. Deep experience in Data Science and Engineering required. You will report directly to the VP of EA's Global Data & Analytics team (DnA).
What you will do:
- You will partner with EA’s Data & Analytics (DnA) team’s Adrenaline (data engineering, data science, data product, BI) team, Mobile growth, game teams and Mobile leadership to deliver the work and contribute to the growth pipeline.
- Have expertise in driving a marketing science discipline for Marketing / Growth organizations and managing analytical models such as LTV, cohorts, attribution, segmentation and ROAS.
- You bring with you data enablement experience, including database modeling and managing data pipelines.
- You are proficient in SQL and you're able to design advanced analytics models, leading the development of AI/ML tools that improve channel efficiency.
- You collaborate with game team GMs, mobile growth buying team and other Mobile team executive partners to agree on methodologies, present data visualization, communicate with all partners and ensure that data insights resonate with a wider variety of business teams.
- You bring expertise in marketing analytics, player or product analytics, ROAS analysis and an understanding of live services (preferred) and having demonstrated that expertise through experience delivering relevant analytical deliverables.
- You guide executive understanding, resource allocation, and integrated roadmaps across Growth, Mobile game teams and DnA teams
- You will guide the design and delivery of tools supporting game investment decisions and marketing analytics deliverables (scorecards, reporting) ensuring quality and thoughtfulness of analysis and accuracy of data.
- You will lead a culture with critical thinking, creative, and diverse teams whose core values align with EA and DnA and enriches the impact, careers, and learning opportunities across the Growth and DnA teams.
- A Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of experience working in analytical roles in marketing, data science, engineering and product, or strategy functions with 5 years of experience as a people manager
- Data Science and Data Engineering experience, identifying business opportunities and building appropriate data pipelines to deploy technology to support our goals..
- Experience in data analysis in the gaming industry, with experience in live-services and Mobile gaming.
- Experience with executive stakeholder management.
- Experience building, supporting and motivating engaged data and analytics teams.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $207,950 - $303,100
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.