Senior Director, Supply Planning and Inventory Management
13 days ago
SummaryThe Senior Director, Supply Planning and Inventory Management is a critical leader and member of the Supply Chain Planning and SC leadership team. This leader will partner closely with commercial and supply chain finance, demand, purchasing, warehouse, production to create the strategy, analyze status, drive, and monitor corresponding actions needed to meet supply and inventory goals. This leader will work cross functionally to determine metrics and reporting needs, work to create and continuously improve, to meet requirements across the key stakeholders interested in material/inventory/storage. Building the story, gaining cross-functional buy-in and driving change will be key to this role. Develop inventory strategies to optimize revenue and customer delivery balanced with cash and inventory carry goals. Lead the continued improvement of the inventory management function to optimize yield across the business through strategies and systems to drive operational excellence.
What you'll do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build a newly formed function of the Supply and Inventory planning team which focuses on a Planning cycle Processes, Cadences, Metrics, data driven culture and strategic outlook for future purchasing decisions, this includes identifying appropriate team structure and effectively coaching and leading that team.
- Lead creation of the supply and inventory plans including vendor forecasts and capacity assessments and space related data across the Global supply chain, build the “So what” story, build a consensus plan on actions needed and influences and drives change to meet business requirements as a part of the S&OP cycle.
- Interface with Vendors at the right levels to provide forecasts and understand risks to plan delivery and plan and execute risk mitigation measures leveraging Aristocrat’s extended SC leadership.
- Own Inventory processes to ensure projections visibility and drive actions across sites to achieve inventory targets.
- Proactively identifies opportunities and works to provide data driven solutions and process improvements. Works closely with all internal stakeholders to improve various supply chain outputs to enhance employee/customer experience, while also prioritizing opportunities for improvement against competing focus on day-to-day business requirements.
- Partners with internal teams and senior leadership (Sales, Tech Services, Manufacturing, etc.) in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates and promotes a culture of innovation, critical thinking, problem solving and continuous process improvement.
- Consistently assesses and identifies opportunities based on multiple variables to provide strategic guidance, by ensuring in depth knowledge of all functional areas and current business objectives.
- Develops and owns inventory strategies through efficient, innovative, and relevant dashboard and reports that greater enhances our capability to successfully action on internal/external deliverables.
- Providing relevant guidance for planning and reporting tools of supply plans and inventory holdings & projections against targets
- Manage the identification, analysis and resolution of inventory strategies and issues
- Oversee formulation of operating guidelines and procedures for inventory management
- Establish and improve procedures to manage analysis and reporting of warehouse space allocation
- Analyze target material levels to identify and project shortages & overages
- Cross-functional collaboration to segment inventory parts (ABC classification, product family, etc.)
- Analysis and management of ERP data and parameters to drive Master Data clean up
- Oversee and continuously improve Kanban process between suppliers and internal warehouse
- Coordinate with inventory control to support inventory cycle counts
- Use data from various inputs to tell the story of inventory status and drive actions required to maintain optimal level of supply
What we're looking for
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain, Economics or other related experience
- Minimum 15 years working in supply chain functions, with majority focus in supply and inventory planning
- Excellent presentation skills. Tell the story of our inventory
- Microsoft D365 ERP experience a plus
- New age planning tools experience a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience with SQL; Intermediate to Advanced experience a plus
As we are unable to sponsor employment visas at this time, all a pplicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.