This job might no longer be available.
Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships
1 month ago
The Senior Director, Platform Partnerships will lead a small and dynamic team of business developer professionals and partner account managers. The Platform Partnerships team identifies, structures and closes partnerships and commercial opportunities with leading companies in technology, gaming, media and “the metaverse” and then cultivates meaningful relationships in support of Unity’s long-term goals.
Unity is looking for a knowledgeable, focused leader who will drive strategic and commercial value from new and established partners! You will uncover the customer's plans for growth and innovation, identify critical business challenges, and gain insights about their corporate strategy and product roadmap. You will craft innovative commercial solutions that deliver meaningful value with Unity's leading real-time 3D (RT3D) technology.
You will collaborate with Unity senior executives, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Legal and other leaders to develop and implement strategies that establish critical strategic partnerships. You should be able to communicate the value of our products within the evolving field of film, television and game production, and use cross-functional leadership skills to ensure success.
What you’ll be doing
- Build new – often first-of-their-kind – models to accelerate Unity strategic initiatives across multiple business lines
- Establish and maintain direct relationships with senior executives, and be the “lead evangelist” of new and emerging Unity technologies
- Inspire and drive an impactful team of business development and account managers to achieve key corporate objectives
- Drive partnerships forward, internally and externally, to achieve the intended business outcomes for the partner and for Unity
- Manage and resolve partner issues
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of the digital transformation, cloud, mobile, AR/VR landscape is vital
- Deep knowledge of media and entertainment industry, including production and distribution
- Prior experience working on strategic partnerships that are crafted to drive revenue and deliver market share growth
- Proven track record as a leader and experienced in structuring, negotiating and executing complex strategic partnerships
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
You might also have
- Experience within management consulting or investment banking
- Experience leading company-wide alignment on partner priorities and activities
- Consistent record of success building and growing teams while overachieving objectives
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.