Senior Director, Onsite Marketing
8 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We believe diversity of experience is fundamental to formulating accessible and fun gaming experiences for all of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team!
The Senior Director for Digital Dungeons & Dragons Onsite Marketing will establish and own our onsite marketing efforts for D&D. This will include defining requirements and supporting the buildout of onsite marketing tools, as well as building a team to execute their strategy and drive revenue and profit goals. Developing onsite marketing for D&D is a critical step in getting the most relevant and exciting content to our fans and growing our business and this leader will own that from the ground up.
What You'll Do:
- Identify the tools and requirements needed for successful onsite marketing and partner with engineering to create those tools.
- Establish and lead the onsite marketing strategy for D&D including owning the daily revenue goal for D&D sites with a focus on bounce rates and offer conversions.
- Create content plans and offers that deliver revenue goals for a growing suite of D&D products, including testing plans that establish a deeper understanding of our customer.
- Drive the business with data, including accurate modeling and forecasting that helps the team plan, reach goals, and avoid surprises.
- Make data-driven decisions and adapt quickly to new information to best serve our players and our business.
- Develop new services by identifying market trends and business needs, build business cases and champion their development.
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years of proven experience in data-driven marketing, business development, finance, or a similar field or combination of experiences.
- 7+ years of leading analytical teams.
- Analytical leader who brings a personal proficiency with data and analytics and leads a data-driven team and function.
- A track record of building new tools and teams that take a business to the next level.
- Inspirational leadership and people management with a consistent track record of encouraging and developing others.
- Creative problem solver comfortable with ground-breaking fast-growth strategies and innovative business models.
- A strong agent for change, accustomed to accountability and driving improvement within teams, with examples to share outlining contributions to growing businesses and teams.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.