Senior Director Marketing - EMEA
5 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role:
Twitch is the world's largest live-streaming service, and as the Senior Director of Marketing for EMEA, you will own and scale the marketing organization of our largest region. From budget planning and resource allocation, to goal setting and implementation, your strategy and vision will drive campaigns designed to amplify engagement and grow our global community. You'll report directly to the SVP of EMEA and partner with other leaders from across the company to ensure global alignment on marketing priorities.
Based in London, you'll lead and inspire a highly functioning team with a substantial and wide-reaching impact on the business and our community. You and your team will design and implement full-funnel brand campaigns tailored to local audiences, growing engagement both on and off our service. Additionally, you will work closely with BD and Content counterparts to deliver massive engagement both on and off-platform, further diversifying into different content verticals. Twitch is built on its diverse global culture, and your team will champion diversity of talent and content in everything they do.
You'll use our best-in-class creative, media, and measurement workstreams, to drive growth for Twitch's brand, userbase, engagement, and commerce. More importantly, your work will make a visible impact on our community of millions.
- Conceive, develop and maintain an evolving best in-class EMEA Marketing Strategy, including big bets, KPI mapping and content innovation
- Be acutely aware of contemporary marketing measurement methodology to ensure a data-driven approach is central to the team's planning and execution across brand, engagement and commerce
- Identify and target the most compelling growth opportunities for Twitch across both viewers and creators in all European markets
- Represent marketing at the EMEA leadership level, sharing aspirations, results and opportunities to collaborate with multiple peers and stakeholders, both domestically and internationally
- Own all budget planning and resource allocation across the entire marketing function
- Partner with US based global teams in media, tech, analytics and brand to ensure operational synergies and resource efficiencies cross-regions
- Champion local research and insight, facilitating a hyper-local and viewer/creator-centric approach to campaign planning across all markets
- Maintain healthy and collaborative relationships with third party agencies across media, creative, social and CRM
- Ensure professional development plans and growth goals are robust and clear for the evolving marketing team
- A Bachelor's degree in Business and/or Marketing disciplines
- 15+ years of expertise in global marketing roles at the senior leadership level
- Well versed in building and developing high performing teams
- Extensive experience devising and implementing global, local and multi-regional strategies and integrated campaigns
- Experience working with consumer/media/tech/gaming brands with diverse global audiences
- A digital first, attribution and data-oriented marketing professional
- Passionate about the gaming industry and creators alike..
- Working with a pan-EMEA marketing remit for tech/entertainment services and brands
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.