Senior Director, Brand and Web
17 days ago
Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In less than five years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re now looking for a Senior Director, Brand and Web to join our Marketing team at Level Ex. Tapping into your extensive background in graphic design, brand standards, and art direction, you’ll be responsible for leading a team of artists as you help us build our unique visual identity, manage our artistic assets, and more. This is a new position so you have the unique opportunity to put your experience, expertise and creativity to work in building something new.
- Lead and provide artistic and technical guidance to a team of graphic designers, video artists and web developers
- Lead in the creation of our graphics and other digital and print materials in a manner that enhances our brand and inspires our clients and customers
- Manage the web and mobile experience to ensure that every touch point is elegant, seamless, and intuitive
- Develop and manage our unique visual identity and ensure that all visual materials produced fall within our brand standard
- Create a brand style guide for internal and external use
- Work with our artists to create templates and processes that speed up the creation of marketing materials
- Ensure that our marketing materials are consistently kept up-to-date to account for the latest changes and additions to our games
- Manage our artistic assets so that other departments have easy access to the most up-to-date and approved content
- Support marketing campaigns and other initiatives
- Assist to manage and collaborate with outside contractors as appropriate
- Communicate regularly and effectively with team members, other department team members, and leadership
- Handle all confidential information with the highest degree of discretion without exception
- Utilize company assets in a prudent and judicious manner
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Design
- Minimum of ten years related experience
- Minimum of two years of people management experience in a creative field
- Experience designing web pages and experiences (UI/UX)
- Knowledge of the tools used in web design
- Knowledge of video formats, resolutions, and software
- Be able to use multiple computer applications and technologies in performance of job functions
- Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively across teams and with other people
- Must be both able to lead and roll up sleeves to do the work when needed
- Be able to prioritize, delegate and multitask to meet deadlines
- Be self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced virtual team environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change as the business and role continue to grow and evolve
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% full-time remote until we return to our convenient, downtown Loop location
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume or LinkedIn profile along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.