Senior Digital Merchandiser, Franchise Lifecycle
10 days ago
The Senior Digital Merchandiser will join our Global Commercial Organization, as part of the GCO Partners & Ventures team, a passionate global team putting players first by delivering relevant content, promotions, and amazing experiences to players everywhere.
You will lead the merchandising efforts for selected EA games through full life cycles across PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Origin, EA App, Steam and Epic digital channels, globally. Working with internal analytics, marketing, operations, and international commercial teams, you will be an important contributor to our overall mission, by designing seamless player journeys across multiple digital channels, identifying merchandising strategies to promote acquisition, engagement and help achieve EA's digital sales targets.
You will report to the Franchise Lifecycle Digital Merchandising Snr. Manager and will be a contributor to the broader Global Commercial Organization.
- Create merchandising plans and manage display space on e-tail sites, digital storefronts, and partner programs, to maximize the reach and visibility of content and its relevance to each player segment, including personalizing content, pricing, and promotions.
- Work with internal partners, such as marketing, production, commercial, operations and analytics to build merchandising plans across all our accounts' digital channels.
- Work with external partners, such as PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Steam and Epic to negotiate and implement merchandising plans and representation across their digital channels.
- Identify test and learn opportunities for new merchandising strategies to improve digital experience, value, and performance.
- Work with design teams to build materials that comply with digital channel guidelines and are tightly linked with the merchandising strategy.
- Provide weekly and monthly updates to all partners with merchandising postmortems reviews and upcoming plans.
- Partner with internal studio and marketing teams to promote commercial messaging across EA's owned and operated social and community channels.
- Keep all merchandising trackers updated and work with partners to ensure relevant content and assets are delivered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years’ experience in eCommerce or Marketing Campaign roles in the gaming and digital entertainment industry.
- Experience designing and optimizing digital consumer journeys/experiences and associated merchandising processes.
- Gaming and industry knowledge, also familiarity with EA products and subscription services.
- Communication and relationship-building skills adapted for a global remit.
- Work independently with project management leadership experience.
- Can maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information.
- Master's or bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.