Senior Digital Brand Designer (Fixed Term Employee)
6 days ago
We’re looking for a talented Senior Digital/Brand Designer to join our brand team on a 3 month fixed term period to work within our Brand Experience Design team as we define our brand tone of voice, refine our visual identity and consolidate and scale our design language system to make Improbable the most striking and recognizable brand within the games industry.
As Senior Digital/Brand Designer (Brand Experience Design) you will be a guiding creative force within a team that is dedicated to evoking the energy and ambition of the Improbable vision by creating design and content that unlocks our customers’ imagination and does justice to a technology that is shaping new realities.
Focused on brand and creation, but integrating with digital, print, social media, and environments, you will be part of a team that innovates in all areas of brand expression to deliver magic and beauty through brand storytelling, marketing communications, and physical/digital touchpoints.
Your embrace of our company values will parallel an obsession with detail, visual standards, and efficient management of time and resources. Encouraging and enabling the development of others in the team will come naturally to you, through mentoring and in-project direction.
Improbable technology is redefining the games industry. You will be used to translating powerful and complex propositions into inspiring and groundbreaking content pieces and experiences that speak directly to, engage with, and inspire our customers.
Areas of Impact
- 1) Contributing to the design evolution of our brand experience and product story:
- Senior role - responsible for the visual definition and web experience of our brand across all digital channels and touchpoints.
- Definition and creation of new methods of digital brand expression and interaction.
- Unlock customer insights from a developer audience and interpret them into meaningful design.
- Liaise with internal/external clients in order to define requirements for our website/digital channels. Championing the role of digital brand in support of our company mission and marketing objectives.
- 2) Creating and managing a comprehensive Digital Design Language System (DLS):
- Contributing to the design, creation, and evolution of a system (DLS), for using and maintaining our visual brand, with specific applications to the web and digital channels.
- Developing ways in which the DLS supports specific company/marketing objectives.
- Educating others on how to best use the system for optimal creative output and best practice.
- 3) Processes & project delivery:
- Contributing to the continuous development of creative processes and methodologies.
- Ensuring that team design processes are used effectively to deliver projects.
- Effectively manage time and resource within projects and the wider team.
- 4) Team mentoring and company:
- Contribution to the creative development of others in the design team through skills exchange.
- Participation in feedback and assessment of other team members.
- Contribution to the overall company culture through socials and company presentations.
We would like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- Experience in digital brand creation and experience design across multiple channels, chiefly digital but offline integrated.
- Strong creative skills and quality control at both concept and implementation level.
- Ability to manage others effectively and competently through a defined creative process.
- High skill levels in all major design and production tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, etc.)
- Ideally experience working within the games industry or a technology-focused organisation.
- Additional skills in motion graphics/animation, 3D modeling, video creation, and/or editing would be beneficial.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.