Senior Devops Engineer
9 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
As a Senior DevOps Engineer for our Digital Platform Services team, you will expand our ability to develop and deliver the online services that power the Wizards of the Coast ecosystem of digital products and tools. You will build infrastructure automation and systems utilized to support online gameplay for internal and external partners. Working collaboratively with software engineering, testing, and operations, you will own the deployment and operation of our products and services in our pre-production and production environments.
The ideal candidate will have proven expertise with Kubernetes, Terraform, and DevOps methodologies, know their way around the AWS cloud platform, and be passionate about efficiency in evolving environments and workflows while championing quality and having fun doing it!
What you'll do:
- Design and build the processes and workflows that continuously deploy code to Kubernetes and AWS Lambda.
- Advocate DevOps methodologies and help teams embrace your recommendations.
- Build automated systems for provisioning and monitoring cloud resources.
- Collaborate with the software engineers in areas like architecture, monitoring, CICD, and process improvement.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years supporting multi-tier applications in a DevOps capacity.
- 3+ years engineering cloud-based infrastructure solutions in AWS.
- 3+ years crafting code in scripting and compiled languages on Agile teams with daily code deployments.
- Knowledge of AWS Infrastructure services (EC2, S3, Cloudfront, etc).
- Experience with Kubernetes and Service Mesh management preferred.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Terraform preferred.
- Curiosity, strong critical thinking skills, and an ability to learn.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.