This job might no longer be available.
Senior Development Tester, Online Network
17 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Working as an integral part of the development team you will be an expert in the tools and technologies needed to ensure deliverables of the highest quality. From working through design and implementation decisions with your assigned feature team to defining test cases and implementing new test processes and strategies you will be the go-to person on the team for all testing expertise.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide expert level test support for the development team throughout all stages of development;
- Participate in feature planning acting as the key test stakeholder. This will include understanding features delivered, requesting information and tools as needed and proposing potential solutions to any foreseen risks;
- Plan, communicate and deliver test coverage for your assigned team; including creation of all necessary test cases and supporting documentation
- Champion and implement efficient testing approaches including test automation;
- Research and introduce new testing tools and techniques wherever possible to improve coverage and efficiency;
- Highlight risks and issues found to your Lead and Producers as necessary;
- Perform formal and informal training and support of more junior testers within the team and wider studio to pass on your knowledge and expertise;
- Liaise with external test teams ensuring they have a deep understanding of features delivered, all necessary documentation, test plans as well as tools needed to provide the highest quality of test coverage.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Extensive experience in test roles; especially in Online Network
- A strong understanding of development processes and the different needs of a team throughout a development cycle;
- Game Console experience with experience using relevant development tools, other platforms are a bonus;
- A deep understanding of testing techniques and methods including experience utilising and implementing test automation (either off the shelf or with use of custom tools);
- A solid technical grounding in development including experience dealing with AAA game engines and supporting the tools a development team needs to work;
- Excellent English communication skills both verbally and written;
- Understanding of technical and performance requirements of PC titles with experience dealing with compatibility testing.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.