Senior Developer Relations Manager
1 month ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What You'll Do
Epic is looking for a Senior Developer Relations Manager to lead a team that fosters a growing and thriving community of Fortnite Creators. This team is responsible for both Support Delivery and Outreach to creators in Fortnite Creative, acting as a bridge between the community and internal teams, such as Product, Engineering, and Marketing. The ideal candidate will have experience with fostering community engagement and developing thriving programs, a passion for delivering great support, and proven leadership skills.
In This Role You Will
- Lead teams responsible for Support Delivery and Outreach to Fortnite Creators, including hiring, mentoring, and performance management
- Set the strategy for community growth and development, in close collaboration with Product
- Support business initiatives through appropriate resourcing, collaboration, and programs
- Identify and drive efficiencies in process and communication that improve the experience of both internal and external customers
- Establish and reinforce best practices for community support and engagement
- Build relationships across the organization to ensure that the team is collaborating effectively and providing value to Product, Engineering, Marketing, and other stakeholders
- Create and maintain analytics to identify areas for improvement and impacts to engagement
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree (computers, math, science preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience as a senior leader of a technical, customer-facing team
- Passion for building an ecosystem of developers and creators
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership of problem-solving and works proactively to improve processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for gaming and knowledge of Fortnite Creative preferred
- Driven to do the right thing, not afraid to say NO, taking calculated risks to create maximum impact.
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.