Senior Developer Insights Manager, Technical
8 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community. Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a Senior Developer Insights Manager, Technical on the Developer Relations team, you'll join a rapidly growing organization that enables developers' success on our platform through various projects. You will be a liaison between developers and necessary company partners to help build a understanding of creator needs. Your responsibilities are focused on helping bridge creator feedback with Roblox's teams to help Product, Design, and Engineering facilitate a stronger understanding of creator needs through our developer bugs process, feature request collection, and feedback consolidation systems. You will also help implement and design systems to help Roblox scale feedback collection and response to millions of creators globally.
- Develop and implement a scalable bug system that connects developer reported bugs with the internal feature owner
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Design leaders across the company to close the feedback loop between Roblox and the Community through monitoring and communicating developer feedback to company partners where needed
- Create action plans on long-term scalable and automated solutions to manage developer feedback
- Be a strategic developer expert for our teams and champion for Community needs to lead agreement
- Identify trends and recurring pain points in developer feedback gathered from around the team
- Balance the needs of our goals, developers, and Roblox players with the long-term vision of Roblox
- Report to Manager, Developer Insights
- Passionate about developer experience, driving towards delivering the best developer experience to our developer community
- Experienced, with 4+ years of building scalable systems using technical tools such as JIRA, Zendesk and others
- An excellent communicator with fantastic listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Organized, understanding that the best way to build something great is to coordinate the work of many people
- Build multiple programs while balancing our mission
- Inspire others, passionate about developer success, and being a role model to up-and-coming developers
- Own it, you are self-directed, with the ability to define your work and processes
- Technical, in-depth knowledge of the Roblox platform and community is a plus
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.