This job might no longer be available.
Senior Developer, Front-End, Live Entertainment & Sports
3 months ago
Unity's newly formed Live Entertainment and Sports Division will transform how content will be built, streamed, and played in the next decade!
We are looking for a Front-End developer to join our hardworking team. In this role, you will draw upon your past experience working with web technologies to create developer and end-user web applications that will be at the heart of our platform which will define the new standard for live virtual experiences.
With these experiences we will enable brands to take advantage of Unity's tools and products. Empower creative designers to immerse their audiences in environments that embody liveness and offer compelling engagement opportunities with artists and their brands 24/7, all while reducing the complexity, friction and time to market. We want to empower the Artist Brand to multiply their audience and perform from anywhere!
What you’ll be doing
- Utilize the latest front-end technology to create dynamic and intuitive experiences alongside a suite of other Unity services and products.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain high performance, results-oriented user interfaces and groundbreaking frameworks and tools.
- Work very closely with UX designers, product managers and a team of senior developers building the next big thing.
- Partner with developers across the company to ensure the platform allows teams to build new products quickly and consistently.
- Promote and empower internal open-source philosophy around shared web technology.
What we’re looking for
- Hands-on experience with modern CSS frameworks.
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end test frameworks.
- Familiar with professional coding practices such as Git, testing, code reviewing, etc.
- Knowledge of CI/CD.
You might also have
- Art or design background.
- Experience building tooling, component libraries or platforms for developers.
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure: GCP, AWS, or similar.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.