Senior Developer Advocate, Online Communities
17 days ago
We’re looking for a Senior Developer Advocate to join our Developer Relations team. The Developer Relations team is the face of Unity Technologies and often the first contact our users have with us, both online and in person. You’ll get to engage with developers from all around the world.
As a Developer Advocate for online communities, you will be tasked with crafting and delivering exciting technical content to Unity’s ever growing online community.
- Build engaging content to get game developers passionate about Unity’s gaming services solutions
- Deliver presentations and demos online, in the form of live streams, social media content, and similar outlets
- Work with the rest of the Developer Relations team in amplifying the reach of their content to online communities
- Be the voice of the game development community internally, bringing practical feedback to internal marketing, product, and engineering teams
- Engage with game developers through different platforms; social media, forums, etc
- A clear communicator that is passionate about helping others succeed
- Experience using the Unity engine
- Experience as a streamer
- Proficient English speaker
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitch, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Experience leading communities in the technology space
- Experience using other game engines and frameworks
- Basic video editing skills
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.