Senior DevOps Engineer
14 days ago
We are looking for a curious and super- talented Build & Configuration Engineer to discover new and exciting means to continue our roaring success.
Your role within our Kingdom
As a Build Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the compilation pipeline, for both game teams and internal use.
We are continuously improving our ways of working, and you will take part in setting standards, guide and support developers on how to use our common build infrastructure.
The development teams need your expertise and help to make sure the tools and systems are used consistently, optimally and keep up as technology evolves. As an expert in build systems, continuous integration and rapid deployment, your work will be the foundation we build our games with. In addition you will be helping the team to improve their process and tooling to improve the deployment of the game and constant updates to our players of our live titles.
The overall technology stack is common across studios. Our main platforms are iOS, Android and HTML5 with development done on windows and OSX. The teams work with an agile development methodology and we value our fast- paced environment and flexible approach.
Skills to create thrills
- Experience building C++ for Android and iOS
- Setting up and running Continuous integration/Delivery systems using Jenkins
- Experience using our current build technologies - CMake and Gradle to compile projects
- Experience in scripting languages - Python and Groovy
- A desire to experiment, learn and innovate to continuously improve our internal build systems
- A team player who can coach and support teams when setting up and using CI, versioning and build systems
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.