Senior DevOps Engineer (Zynga)
21 days ago
Ready for your next adventure?!
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games - Central Technology! We focus on shared client & server tech that drives the underlying gameplay experience. We’re looking for outstanding engineers with a passion for technology & gaming. This individual will be a significant contributor to modernization, scalability, and resilience of core components of Zynga's infrastructure. Socialpoint, a world-renowned mobile games studio part of Zynga and the Take-Two Interactive family where our games are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, and they are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world.
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to design, deploy and maintain centralised build & release pipelines that provide teammates with fresh mobile builds to increase their productivity. You will work closely with other awesome professionals inside game teams and your solutions will empower the workflow of their processes.
- Design, deploy and maintain centralized build & release engineering infrastructure, including CICD platforms, build farms, SCM systems, package management, and code review tools
- Ensure the automation and delivery of required projects
- Verify the security and integrity of the infrastructure
- Maintain crucial skills in modern technology/standards and use automation whenever possible
- Establish testing and reporting methods that drive critical metrics for system performance
- Communicate with internal customers and game teams to understand system requirements
- Propose improvements to system architecture and drive automation efforts
- Update and maintain documentation/runbooks
- Root cause and resolve problems with automated systems and deployments
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Motivated, not afraid of learning new technologies
- High level of English, both written and spoken (English is our official language!)
- 5+ years of working experience
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with provisioning solutions (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- You are able to explain technical issues to both technical & non-technical audience
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code mindsets
- AWS services knowledge
- Unity build process knowledge
- Apple toolchain knowledge (XCode, provisioning profiles)
What's in it for you as a Socialpointer?
We have a hybrid working from home/office system. So, what does this mean? All we ask is that you live within commuting distance of our office in Barcelona so you are able to come into the office for important meetings/events.
- Relocation support to help you move to Barcelona (if you’re not already here).
- An impressive 25 days annual leave , not including public holidays.
- A very generous ticket-restaurant to restore some life-points.
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, to keep your health bar full.
- Choose from the latest IOS or Android device upon joining (phone or tablet).
- Free language lessons (English & Spanish ).
- Spotify Premium to add that special soundtrack that every adventure deserves.
- Legendary social events & parties to let off some steam.
- Players develop…Oops, sorry! People development is key for us: an amazing budget just for you to spend skilling up your abilities & knowledge to achieve real growth opportunities!
Check Out Some Of Our Onsite Benefits
Coming to work in the office. Don’t worry - we have you covered.
- Want to stay in shape? We have state of the art gym facilities so you can level up your build stats.
- A massive gaming room equipped with all consoles and games you could ask for.
- Book an appointment with our onsite physiotherapist for your aches and pains.
- Drop by our onsite hairdressers for a trim (and forget your wallet; it's a Guild perk).
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now! Please click “apply” to level up and submit your application in English.
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.