Senior DevOps Developer, Accelerate Solutions
1 month ago
We are Accelerate Solutions, a new team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, ML, robotics and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing and entertainment.
Our team is looking for a hardworking Senior DevOps engineer to join our growing organization! This role works directly with clients, from the concept and proposal phase, to planning and build, and ultimately to the delivery. As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll play a meaningful role in each phase of your projects. While your focus will be on scalable backend systems building, you’ll also work with engineers to ingest and visualize real world data.
Are you up for the challenge?
What you’ll be doing
- Team collaboration to design, develop and deploy high quality, complex, and highly scalable systems
- Investigate, architect, plan and provision medium and large cloud based systems individually or with teammates
- Collaborate with Technical Leads, Project Managers, and Clients to plan roadmaps, estimate tasks and drive team’s time effective
- Coordinate closely with developers, designers, artists, producers, program managers and QA
- Build and maintain automation for Continuous Integration and Deployment
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies with a deep knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, EKS/GKE
- Experience with CI/CD and GitOps services
- Experience with different deployment methodologies canary, blue green
- Experience with day-2 ops, monitoring and alerting, data migrations, backup recovery
- Exposure to multiple cloud vendors and infrastructure as code tools
You might also have
- Understanding of compliance as it relates to software infrastructure
- Exposure to scalable solutions and the prospect of large data sets
- Having experience to go “Full Stack” to develop or trace code between application and server
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.