Senior Desktop Administrator
Aliso Viejo, CA, United States
13 days ago
NCSOFT is one of the leading gaming publishers in the world. At NCSOFT West, we manage the portfolio, initiatives and game services across the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Together we operate many of the most successful and influential massively multiplayer online games in the industry, welcoming hundreds of millions of players daily into exciting living worlds for extraordinary adventures.
We are looking for a Senior Desktop Administrator to maintain site (studio) reliability, installations, upgrades and troubleshoot desktops, phones, applications and services used by the site employees.
As Senior Desktop Administrator, you are the first point of contact for technical inquiries. You will represent the customer’s needs to the entities within Technical Operations department and work as a customer facing extension of the Technical Operations department. In this role you will have the opportunity to collaborate internally with the Systems Engineering, Security Engineering, Service Operations and the Network Operations Center on projects, daily tasks and emergent events.
The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude, creativeness in troubleshooting and problem solving and the ability to act with urgency when needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Representing the Technical Operations department as the first point of contact.
- Providing system, hardware, and software support to all employees, both onsite and remote.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for users and the Technical Operations department.
- Onboarding and offboarding users, including all accounts, hardware, and software.
- First response to security incidents and continued assistance throughout.
- Maintaining and supporting printers.
- Keeping inventory of all hardware, as well as purchasing and restocking as necessary.
- Remote deployment of software and updates to all our users.
- Remote management of software and hardware assets used by 3 rd party developers.
- Management of IT purchase requests.
- Supporting Technical Operations department as needed with studio wide upgrades, technical solutions, and outages.
- Livestream hardware, application and network support.
- Providing excellent customer service and satisfaction to users.
- Communicating outages, security alerts, and other pertinent information to the studio.
- Researching deployment and support of new software and hardware.
- 5+ years of professional onsite Technical Support experience
- Windows 10 knowledge and experience
- macOS knowledge and experience
- iOS and Android knowledge and experience
- Active Directory knowledge and experience
- Office 365 knowledge and experience
- Corporate phone system management experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft MTA
- Information Technology degree
Physical Demands of Position:
- Work is usually performed in an office setting and could involve sitting, standing, walking for long periods of time throughout the day.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- This position requires considerable concentration and creativity. It is subject to stress caused by a changing environment, internal and external customer needs, diversity in the organization, tight deadlines and workload.
This is a full time, on-site position at our office in Aliso Viejo, CA. A casual, friendly work environment, comprehensive benefits package, a competitive salary, and more are all part of what makes NCSOFT West a great place to work.