This job might no longer be available.
Senior Data Scientist
Shanghai Shanghai cn
7 months ago
As part of Ubisoft China AI & Data Lab you will work on world-class innovations at the cross roads of video games and data science. Your role is to deliver state-of-the-art Machine Learning solutions for our games. As a subject matter expert you will be working in close collaboration with game teams to identify, prototype and implement solutions that revolutionize game production and player experience.
· Work in close collaboration with game teams to identify and prototype projects involving Machine Learning features.
· Research, implement and improve Machine Learning solutions to improve our game production processes or players experience.
· Collaborate with other data scientists and engineers to industrialize Machine Learning solutions into innovative products.
· Closely monitor latest Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence trends and cutting-edge technics to leverage them on our projects.
· Collaborate with worldwide and local stakeholders to share ideas, best practices and methodologies;
· At least 3+ years’ experience in Data Science / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence (AI)
· Strong academic background in Data Science / Computer Science / Mathematics
· Excellent understanding of Machine Learning technics and algorithms
· Previous experience in computer vision and reinforcement learning is preferred
· Proficient in Machine Learning frameworks such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras
· Excellent problem analysis skills, passionate about solving challenging problems
· Strong experience in software engineering, development and design is a plus
· Experience in big data and its ecosystem is a plus
· Good communication skills in English, Chinese is a plus
· Previous experience in the video games industry or knowledge about 3D animation is a plus
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com