This job might no longer be available.
Senior Data Scientist, Corporate Strategy Market Intelligence
9 days ago
The Corporate Strategy team works with EA's executive leadership team in shaping strategies to increase growth and new ideas across the company, including staying ahead of tech and games industry trends as well as evaluating strategic partnership opportunities. Corporate Strategy's Market Intelligence pillar brings market, competitor, and player insights to bear on these topics, ensuring decision-making is grounded in data.
- Work with Corporate Strategy and EA leadership to evaluate market risks and opportunities and potential impact on the business
- Use economic and competitor data to understand market dynamics across the gaming, tech, media, and entertainment industries
- Build predictive models to identify market trends and potential growth drivers for EA and its major franchises
- Identify new market data sources, evaluate their predictive ability, and marry them with internal data to improve our data pipeline
- Distill complex analyses into important insights and visuals for non-technical audiences
- Work with petabytes of data using tools such as AWS, GCP, Snowflake, Python, and R
- Support and mentor data analysts and other team members to build the team's data capabilities and culture
Skills / Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in data science or analytics (or 2+ years with PhD in quantitative field)
- Bachelor's degree in technical field such as computer science, management science, or engineering
- Experience with SQL and scripting languages such as Python or R
- Experience with inferential statistics, applied machine learning, and time-series forecasting
- Experience with BI reporting tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Experience working with Excel (can perform complex functions) and PowerPoint
- Interest in the games, media, technology, and entertainment industries
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, free video games and more!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.