This job might no longer be available.
Senior Data Scientist - Activision Blizzard Media
24 days ago
Job Title:Senior Data Scientist - Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media and King (a part of Activision-Blizzard) are building a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players, and to create powerful marketing solutions embraced by the world's biggest marketers.
Activision Blizzard Media is seeking Senior Data Scientists interested in pushing the boundaries of mobile games analytics and advertising performance.
- Provide accurate data, insights and analysis for decision makers and stakeholders.
- Design, implement, and analyze multivariate tests using relevant statistical methods and measures of performance.
- Look at ad operations and business from a network perspective, helping to drive a consistent approach within games teams and getting new teams up to speed.
- Present and visualize results in a clear and concise way to senior management for decision making.
- Analyze ads as a part of a larger ecosystem identifying how we can tailor our offering to different segments of our audience.
- Work with the partnership success team to identify opportunities to improve player's experience and engagement with ads in King games, helping game teams improve their analysis and use of advertising as a revenue source.
Game Changer - What You Bring To The Role
- Be a subject matter expert and analysis lead for ad products.
- Can research, identify and disseminate best practices across teams in terms of tools, systems and processes.
- Thrive in collaborative environments, working alongside other highly skilled Data Scientists and Business Intelligence Analysts.
- You are methodological and practical; able to prioritize and assist with business requests i.e. analyzing A/B tests, strange player behaviour, complex interaction dynamics, etc.
- Can create reports and dashboards that allow teams to understand and optimise initiatives using tools such as Python/R, Looker and BigQuery (GCS)
- Prior experience in advertising data products.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced, rapidly changing and collaborative environment.
- The ability to write complex SQL queries and work effectively in any functional programming language for numerical analysis purposes.
- Ability to identify the appropriate statistical or machine learning methods to use in different circumstances.
- Able to show good communication skills, and experience in visualising and reporting learnings.
A Great Saga Needs Diverse Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes, wouldn’t you agree? That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk with you.
Be Part of an Exciting Team
Activision Blizzard Media is a young and rapidly growing business that has been created to connect advertisers with our 260M global consumer base. This thriving start-up effort, which is currently embedded in the business unit of King (the makers of the #1 mobile game Candy Crush Saga) is rapidly scaling and is poised to become one of the largest advertising businesses in the world.
The business has been focusing on the introduction of premium, innovative advertising experiences to King’s 260M casual gaming players. Looking ahead, we’re planning the launch of advertising across the rest of the Activision Blizzard portfolio including high growth areas like eSports. This is a really exciting time to join this growing business.
Want to join our Kingdom?
You can find more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. And we will be happy to tell you more about the role and about us.
You should submit your application in English.