Senior Data Analyst
16 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our fabulous team in Barcelona or remotely!
What You’ll Do:
- Work collaboratively with Marketing teams to deliver actionable insights into our games to further increase user acquisition, engagement and monetisation.
- Develop data collection systems & strategies to optimise statistical efficiency & data quality
- Proactively perform a wide range of analyses to identify/interpret trends, issues, and opportunities across UA & Marketing
- Answer marketing-related questions & generate marketing reports through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting
- Design and implement advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs (e.g. A/B testing)
You’ll be an experienced Analyst with a passion for gaming and a great understanding of free-to-play gaming. You’ll be energetic, enthusiastic, well-organised and collaborative in your approach to Analytics. You’ll have:
- A positive attitude and open-minded approach
- Degree in Analytics, Business Intelligence, Finance, Statistics or Computer Science, or other analytical discipline
- 4+ years of experience as a data or financial Analyst applying statistical analysis to B2C consumer behaviours (mobile apps, advertising, market activities)
- Experience in social free-to-play gaming
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to:
- analyse situations and determine the best metrics for a situation
- conceptualise player behaviours based on data
- identify meaningful proxies of player behaviours where data doesn’t exist
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and drive to complete projects
- Experience using SQL, including complex queries from multiple data sources
- Experience creating, operating and analysing multiple simultaneous A/B tests
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including extensive use of chart and table tools
- Ability to understand and act on changing priorities, and execute multiple competing projects based on business case and expected impact
- Familiarity with data and BI presentation tools (Looker/Google Sheets or equivalent)
- 2+ year’s experience (video gaming, e-commerce, consumer entertainment, etc.)
- Experience with Python, R
- A passion for playing world class mobile, social and casual games a huge plus
- Experience in making world-class social/casual/casino games a huge plus
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami™ that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, including Bangalore and Shanghai, among others; EMEA, including Barcelona and Dublin, among others; and North America, including Boulder, Colorado, and Culver City, California, among others, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.