Senior Data Analyst
Sofia Sofia City Province bg
16 days ago
In collaboration with Product Managers, Game Economy Designers, Game Designers, Marketing Managers the Senior Data Analyst will collect, clean, analyze, and automatize data exploitation process. The Senior Data Analyst will have to model, predict, segment a vast amount of data from our customers. Last but not least, the Senior Data Analyst will work with an international team of data experts, share knowledge, and contribute to the data technical data team skill increase.
- Build both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis
- Provide on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Create and update python/SQL computer programs for game analysis
- Collaborate to the development of interactive applications for data mining and visualization
- Proactively develop new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention, and monetization
- Debug and solve issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics
- Significant experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or technology company
- B.S. or B.A. in math, BI, economics, engineering or other technical field required
- Software engineering skills is a must-have
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Ability to create complex models and algorithms
- Understanding of advanced statistical methods
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Working English is desirable
- Strong interest for video games
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send a CV. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.