This job might no longer be available.
Senior Data Analyst
4 months ago
GSN Games is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our fabulous team in Barcelona!
It’s an exciting time in our Barcelona Studio! Having already established ourselves in the world of Social Casino, we’re hard at work on our next exciting product and we’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to help us!
Jackpot! About the GSN Games Casino Studio:
We believe that play matters and that’s why we create genre-leading games that are fun, engaging and rewarding. Joining GSN Games will give you a platform to work on incredible games while working alongside the best people in the business!
What You’ll Do:
You will work collaboratively with game teams to deliver actionable insights into our games to further increase user acquisition, engagement and monetisation using statistical techniques & reports.
· Develop data collection systems & strategies to optimize statistical efficiency & data quality/integrity
· Proactively perform a wide range of analyses to identify/analyse/interpret trends, issues, and opportunities across games and perform competitor analysis
· Answer business-related questions & generate business reports through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting
· Design and implement advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs (e.g. A/B testing)
· BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Physics or other quantitative discipline. Advanced degrees a plus
· 6+ years of experience in a data analyst, financial analyst, scientist or similar role performing quantitative, statistical or financial analysis
· 4+ years’ experience using SQL, including complex queries from multiple data sources
· SQL skills using columnar database like Vertica/Google Big Query/ Amazon redshift
· 3+ years’ experience using Python to manage and/or analyse data
· Experience creating, operating and analysing multiple simultaneous A/B tests
· Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills, including forecasting and performance marketing analysis
· Strong communication and presentation skills, including extensive use of chart and table tools
· 2+ years’ experience creating and writing reports using Tableau or a similar reporting system
· Passion for speed and large data sets
· 2+ years within the mobile gaming domain
· Experience with R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab or other statistical modeling package
· Experience using Source Control Systems such as SVN or GIT
· Strong statistical background
· Involved directly in analysing revenue and customer retention