Senior Data Analyst
Tel Aviv District IL
1 month ago
GSN Games is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our fabulous team in Tel Aviv!
About the GSN Games Bingo Studio:
The world’s #1 bingo app is always growing (how else would we stay on top?!). Join us in creating fresh content for our players.
Jackpot! About the GSN Games Casino Studio:
Slots, bingo, cards, and more! Work on incredible games, including a top-10 grossing app, alongside the best in the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Work collaboratively with Marketing teams to deliver actionable insights into our games to further increase user acquisition, engagement and monetisation using statistical techniques & provide reports
- Develop data collection systems & strategies to optimise statistical efficiency & data quality/integrity
- Proactively perform a wide range of analyses to identify/analyse/interpret trends, issues, and opportunities across UA & CRM and perform competitor analysis
- Answer marketing-related questions & generate marketing reports through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting
- Design and implement advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs (e.g. A/B testing)
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Physics, Engineering or other quantitative discipline or relevant work experience
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Analyst, Financial Analyst, Data Scientist or similar role performing quantitative, statistical or financial analysis
- 4+ years’ experience using SQL, including complex queries from multiple data sources.
- 2+ years’ experience creating and writing reports using Tableau or a similar reporting system
- 2+ years’ experience in the online marketing industry
- 1+ years’ experience using Python to manage and/or analyse data
- SQL skills using columnar database like Vertica/Google Big Query/ Amazon redshift/ SQL server
- Experience creating, operating and analysing multiple simultaneous A/B tests
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills, including forecasting and performance marketing analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including extensive use of chart and table tools
- Passion for speed and large data sets
- Advanced degrees a plus
- Experience within the mobile gaming industry.
- Experience with R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab or other statistical modelling package
- Experience using Source Control Systems such as SVN or GIT