Senior Data Analyst
28 days ago
Development Technology & Solutions (DTS)
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
Report to Director, Studio Analytics
- You will advocate for data informed game design by helping designers and producers make the right decisions around game design and business models.
- You will ensure that our studios have accurate information which enables them to make ground breaking, engaging and inspiring games.
- You will work together with all partner teams on strategic projects and contribute to the success of our future games.
- You will transform complex data into easily digestible chunks of insight that are understandable for designers and executives alike.
- You will evolve your career by staying on top of the industry trends, having access to the best tools and workflows, and guiding EA technology development.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You have a Degree or Master's Degree (preferred) in a numerate subject (e.g. Math, Economics, Physics, or Statistics)
- You have at least 5 years in the analytics or Business Intelligence space. Experience in gaming or online commerce would be useful.
- You have a passion for games and technology.
- You have experience with data visualization tools, experience with Looker and LookML will make you stand out from the crowd.
- Any experience with statistical toolkits such as Python or R.