Senior Data Analyst
16 days ago
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together great people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Sr. Data Analyst will focus on improving data capabiliti es and business intelligence for our Quality verification teams , bringing a keen eye for spotting patterns, identifying risk and opportunity and has excellent communication skills along with a tool belt of advanced technical knowledge with SQL and Excel.
- Prepare thorough and detailed reports and presentations that help your team identify key areas of opportunity and insight to drive future design and decision-making.
- Evaluate and interpret data to extrapolate risks and opportunities, relaying them to the team and management in a timely manner.
- Liaise with various data providers and stakeholders in the organization, specifically in the development of data requests, checking of data received and following up on data issues.
- Conduct thorough analysis utilizing SQL and other database tools.
- Drive best practices in tools and visual technologies to support the evolution of the project dashboards to provide key data for project monitoring and decision making.
- Help develop data solutions and data governance practices to support our Organization’s data transformation.
- D evelop and maintain scripts and queries to import and manipulate clean data from multiple sources.
- C hampion for data quality; creating data quality policy and implementing monitoring to ensure compliance.
- 5+ years of professional analytical experience, leveraging data to drive process improvements.
- Experience extracting and analyzing data from project workflow and defect management tools, such as from DevTrack, Hansoft or DevTest.
- Able to design and execute effective data modeling and data warehousing.
- Able to work independently and drive for solutions with all stakeholders.
- Can establish sense of urgency and prioritize effectively to manage multiple tasks.
- Excited to own and drive processes to improve efficiencies on behalf of the team.
- Able to foster and develop strong working relationships with development partners, customers, support teams and management.
- Highly effective communicator – both verbally and written.
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, and pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer a culture that's motivated by creativity and individuality.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location: https://www.ea.com/careers/careers-overview/montreal
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.