MPA: Senior Data Analyst
Stockholm Stockholm County Sweden
2 months ago
Senior Data Analyst
DICE games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a DICE experience than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers worldwide. Global Analytics at DICE is looking for a Senior Analyst to lead strategic analysis focused on identification, evaluation, and execution of opportunities to improve growth and operational excellence within the Battlefield franchise.
This is a unique role that combines video games, big data and analytical thinking. You’ll be based in the DICE office in Stockholm, Sweden, working closely with the Design, Development, Marketing, Operations, Live Teams, and Analytics team members around the world.
- Partner with analysts and live producers to identify strategic questions, goals, and applicable insights.
- Slice through petabytes of data to find compelling and applicable product insights.
- Drive needle moving improvements through hands-on exploration of data, dashboards, statistical analysis and predictive modeling.
- Apply vision and confidence to design and direct qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Stand before partners, including senior leaders, to communicate your strategic recommendations.
- Translate recommendations into efficient action plans for leadership.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new developments.
WHAT YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You have a passion for games and a curiosity for understanding how things work.
- You have relevant, hands-on experience, preferably in gaming, entertainment, digital products or live service software.
- You can create decision-making insights, data solutions and experiments to action.
- Excellent, advanced SQL skills: including experience querying large datasets.
- Build automated and sustainable features using a statistical software package, such as Python, R, Hadoop, Spark, SAS or Stata.
- Tell stories through data visualization, using data viz tools, such as Dundas BI, Power BI or Tableau
- You carefully check, debug, and solve issues to ensure you provide accurate and clear analysis and reports, even when confronted by subtle data complications.
- You experiment to test hypotheses and find new opportunities to explore data to improve the consumer experience, improve the product, and promote product engagement.
You will be Stockholm-based and permanent. Please apply with a combined CV and cover letter in English stating “Why I want to work for DICE”.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? GLAD YOU ASKED!
At EA/DICE we take care of our staff. In addition to a great compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees with occupational pension.
We value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.